Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Those Dang Birds

I usually take my product photos on the front porch. It has nice light and a simple backdrop.  However, I was recently forced out from this area by an angry mama bird that had just hatched some babies in the porch's light fixture.  The conditions there became unsafe for me to shoot when the mama bird started diving around my head any time I got near the porch.  I have since had to start taking photos inside or near a metal barn.  Hopefully the birds will leave soon and I can resume photographing in my favorite spot.


 The nest in the light fixture.  Their mud-spitting, nest making has made a mess of the ceiling. 


 The brood started with 4 baby birds. And then there were 2...some of the more evil babies started pushing the weaker ones out of the nest. :(


Mama bird guarding her little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment